cathomontua Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Download Hindi Movie Battle Of Los Angeles

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c In January 1942 US forces engaged an unidentified flying object above Los Angeles. Now almost 70 years later, the alien invaders have returned.
As a very frustrated viewer I decide to put a few words on this so called movie. I heard about this tile, and I decided to watch it last nightit was aired on Universal Channel. The starting screen with title did not reject meit was not bad, but what comes after, it becomes unbearable.<br/><br/>As I am a kind in CG industry, I was interesting to see how the visual effects were used. Not that I was disappointed, but complete CG work were without a doubt, awful.<br/><br/>I don't understand how something like that can be distributed and aired.<br/><br/>The effects were so poorly made that I believe even child of 6 would do better. Not just that, but all of the objects made in CG had no any sense of reality. So the complete concept looks gruesomely awful.<br/><br/>Of course I stop to watch it after 20 minutesI could not stand it anymore. Not just that of effects but also because of terrible acting and plot which is unoriginal and obvious copy of few well known titles.<br/><br/>I really can't understand how someone had confirmation to distribute thisit looks like a mockery to me.<br/><br/>If you hate someone so much send this crapa gift.<br/><br/>A shame, a true shame.
I bought this DVD yesterday by mistake - thinking it was Battle: Los Angeles. This is a terrible film. I made myself sit through the whole thing (90mins)because (a) I just spent real money buying it (2)I hoped it would get better (it didn't). I watched this movie in the afternoon and nearly fell asleep after 10 minutes. Painful. Pathetic. Trash. There is no character development at all. Result: you don't care about the characters or what happens to them. No plot development: things happen but no reason is given. For example a sword wielding ninja girl appears (Nia Peeples)who is actually quite cool. Who is she? Why is she there? Why does she have a sword???? Other examples are why are the aliens invading, why did they appear suddenly from 1942 to present day (is this time travel??), why does no one trust the young pilot to fly (but seem keen to give him command on the ground?), why does the captive alien want the clueless pilot to fly his ship and attack the aliens? I could go on forever…..like it felt watching the film. Lots of long pauses, over extended shots of nothing happening, I can't believe there was actually a script and it seems off-the-cuff, no editing to speak of. At times I thought it was trying to be a spoof, but I think the script was just so bad it made you cringe not laugh. Good points: Nia Peebles is quite good - I felt really sorry for her being trapped in this awful film. There was potential here to make a great low budget 'cult' style sci-fi with some interesting characters but instead they tried to make a big-budget ripoff. The trailer is 100% better than the main feature. The DVD actually contains a blooper reel: they could have included the entire film! You can make a list of all the movies it's trying to homage: Independence Day, Battle:Los Angeles, Speices, Alien, Starship Troopers, Terminator, Platoon, War of the Worlds, the list is endless; sadly they forgot to copy the characters and plots too so all you end up with is a total mess. If you buy this film don't resell it. Burn it. Please!!

Pink Cadillac malayalam movie downloadAmerican Ninja 5 full movie torrentGet That Girl full movie hindi downloadThe Pineville Heist in hindi free downloadRogue Warrior: Robot Fighter hd full movie downloadEpisode 1.14 full movie online freeCing z Recai full movie in hindi 720phindi Strike ItLoralai full movie in hindi 720p downloadDownload hindi movie Zenno

last edited 217 weeks ago by cathomontua
Please log in to post a reply.